Toonari Post is the premiere global community which provides aspiring journalists & young professionals (known as Toonarians) an opportunity to network, train and develop their careers by receiving hands-on training in a diverse, multi-cultural environment. To date, Toonari has grown to over 500 young professionals across 68 countries and has seen Toonarians go on to launch their careers with local newspapers and large, global corporations.
Toonari represents a new kind of news media enterprise in which we focus on the advancement of young professionals around the world. Our idea is simple. By providing a network for aspiring professionals to further their education, train and network, we can ensure society will be furthered with a group of experienced, cultured leaders.
Our goal is to build the largest, international educational-network, which supports and celebrates intellectual curiosity, and active & ethical citizenship. The Toonarians strive to be the leading force in providing informative and critical online news and entertainment information and raise debate and interest in global causes, including environmental and human rights issues.
Our success allows us to donate time and funds for philanthropic causes with the goal of helping to further our society. By living up to our goals, we will help people make informed decisions about our society and eventually make a better world tomorrow.
What We Do:
- Discover and publish developing news events that are unknown to the public
- Provide free online courses and eLearning classes about digital journalism, online marketing, and international business on demand and offline for Volunteers and Interns
- Provide an opportunity for students and graduates to gain real-world experience
- Provide learning and training opportunities for aspiring professionals worldwide
- Provide a virtual internship that has no Boundaries and knows “no limitation”
- Establish staffed and volunteer based news outlets in underdeveloped and suppressed countries and regions, while feeding operating funds into these local communities through employment and education
- Establish educational hubs and meeting facilities that focus on online media, digital journalism and international business in the U.S. as well as underdeveloped and suppressed countries and regions around the globe
- Provide free job placement programs and guidance for Volunteers and Interns around the world
- For refugee children like Najah, who’ve fled ..Syria, the arrival of snow means that the freezing wet ground they sleep on will feel unbearable.
- Holmes Wilson Fight for the Future – Aaron Swartz was a friend, and we went to his funeral Tuesday.
- Breaking the taboo Posted on January 11, 2013
- Breaking the taboo
- FREE SARA KRUZAN
projectbrainsaver on Spartacus Strikes Back – The T… jeana miller on Spartacus Strikes Back – The T… Allen Gellert on Rackspace eats own OpenStack h… alan shadrake on FACEBOOK – People For Sc… Alexis Gitting on CannaVites is a formulation of…